In today’s world, looking impeccable is of utmost importance. Looking less than perfect is not very acceptable these days. Beauty does not involve wearing makeup and pretty clothes anymore. You need your eyebrows to look perfect too. You can have your eyebrows any way you want. You can have your eyebrows arched, straight, bold, or feathered. There arevarious ways in which you can achieve perfect eyebrows. You can use eyebrow gels or pencils or even tattooing. But there’s a much better and improved way that helps to achieve semi-permanent results. This technique is called microblading.
Microblading is the process of implanting cosmetic pigmentation in the upper epidermis of the skin to give the appearance of natural hair. It is done manually using a hand-held tool. It is as natural a process can get for getting eyebrows that are on fleek. It is the most perfect thing for those who want to fully construct or define their eyebrows.
New York being the fashion capital of the world has the most need of the microblading industry so microblading nyc is the best microblading there is.
Advantages of Microblading:
Microblading is considered one of the best techniques there is for reconstruction of your eyebrows. Here are various reasons why:
- It is the only technique that gives natural and realistic results.
- It does not harm your skin.
- Microblading is very low maintenance process, unlike eyebrow extensions.
- No special care is required to maintain them. All you need to do is get a touch up once a year.
- Microblading saves your time while getting ready in the morning as you don’t have to finish your eyebrows everyday
- Those people who have skin diseases that cause hair loss or have undergone chemotherapy can easily get natural looking eyebrows without too much trouble.
- Unlike pencils or eyebrow extensions, microbladed eyebrows do not smudge off or fall off while exercising or swimming or due to sweat.
- An average microblading session takes about 1.5 hours which leaves you with natural looking eyebrows for up to three years, saving you a lot of time.
- The process of microblading is practically painless.
- It is the most long-lasting process there is.
- If done by the hands of a professional, microblading is a very safe procedure and causes no harm to your skin.
- Microblading is a fairly cheap process and does not cost you a lot of money.
- It doesn’t lead to pigmentation of skin so there won’t be any change in color
Thanks to microblading, confirming to the insane beauty standards has become easy. So the next time you are sick of maintaining your eyebrows, just go get microblading nyc.